Your skills at the top with our MPO training!
Free for MPO trained analysts!
Montreal: Friday, October 21, 2016
Quebec: Friday, November 4, 2016
Consistent with our commitment to ensure the transfer of knowledge, maintain and develop your skills, we kindly invite you to a refresher workshop for MPO analysts.
Here is a great opportunity to review the basics of the MPO program, to master the intricacies and above all to explore various practical uses of the program in a concrete framework.
Gilles R. Gagnon, co-author of MPO and associated in Creacor Group will host the workshops in collaboration with other consultants.
The following topics will be discussed during these sessions
9:30 to 12:00
- 7 MPO factors - the deeper meaning of each
- Factors of Interactions, the key to a professional interpretation
- Exchanges on the dynamics produced by the interactions
12:00 to 1:15 p.m.
- Lunch (at your discretion)
1:15 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Talent management with MO
- The links between MPO and generic skills
- How to measure the potential of an individual from a MPO graphic
Come meet, exchange and share your experience with other MPO analysts and leave with a wealth of new knowledge.
We invite you to register for either session at no charge with Diane Plourde or by calling 514 990-3700 ext 125, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or online by clicking on the online registration button below.
This update training is only available to MPO Analysts who have received accreditation.
Acreditation number : 011892
Acreditation number : 1351